Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 PSX (EBOOT)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4


Just looking some old stuffs on my hard drive and I found this game and it came to me an idea of posting it (again) on my own blog site. I should say that this game really hooked me up during my PS2 days, with a lot of additional game levels and goals to complete with! (isn't that fantastic?) And thanks to HAKO (from www.PSPiso.com), for posting this one, I already got it on my PSP :D nice ey! So why don't you guys grab it and check the links below and have this game too! :D

* Extract and combine all the parts in one file.
* Put the folder Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 to your ms0:\\PSP\GAME folder.
* Tested working on a PSP slim with a Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6 and higher.

Game Summary
The game is a departure from the previous three games' Career mode, in which the player had a set amount of time in order to find and complete goals. THPS4 instead featured a Career mode more similar to Free-skate mode, in which there was no time limit to explore the level, the goals are usually offered to the player to attempt by characters found in the level. This Career mode would be later seen as the Story modes of Tony Hawk's Underground series, American Wasteland, Project 8 and Proving Ground.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.part1.rar
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.part2.rar
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.part3.rar
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.part4.rar
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.part5.rar
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.part6.rar

0 comments:

Post a Comment